RE:Mtn. Sunrise reblooming kids

  • Subject: RE:Mtn. Sunrise reblooming kids
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 08:57:48 +0100

hello Mike
so glad to see new irises looking like Clarence ( it's still THE one for me!), making me hope that some day there will be a forever blooming one!
PC0300019 does look like it, doesn'it?
it also looks a lot like R122A that i thought was a stunner !
I still wonder how you can choose among them THE ones that will make it to the catalogue.
Reminds me of Sophie's Choice...
who, like Betty, could die (or kill)... for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group