See what Char bought herself for Christmas!

  • Subject: See what Char bought herself for Christmas!
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 13:25:01 -0600

Char ordered these wallplates from me as a Christmas gift for herself.
This order made me a little crazy, because Char only told me what types
of plates she needed and the general color of her walls. Then she told
ME to choose the photos for her plates! ACK!!! Talk about pressure!
;-)

I'm putting the final coats of high gloss varnish on them today and
asked Char if she wanted to see pics of them or just wanted to be
surprised when she receives them in the mail next week. She told me to
post them here so everyone could see them. More pressure!!! LOL!

I sure hope Char likes them.

Laurie

__._,_.___
Recent Activity