RE: CULT: maiden bloom

  • Subject: RE: CULT: maiden bloom
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:38:51 -0700

Oh, Griff, that is a beauty!  Those are some of my favorite colors.  I see the influence of Sweeter Than Wine in the standards.  It died here after only two years and so did its seedlings, but when it bloomed I loved its pink standards.  The haft marks don’t detract from yours at all in my thinking.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9