Re: Fw: HYB- REB X REB crosses 2006

  • Subject: Re: Fw: HYB- REB X REB crosses 2006
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 11:11:38 -0000

Hello Loic,

I see you used Lumiere D'Automne as a parent and list it as a
rebloomer. Do you know the parents of it? It wasn't officially
registered when it was first introduced, so I haven't seen that kind of
info. I have found it a truly distinctive iris and have some seedlings
(and seeds) currently. I had no idea it was a rebloomer.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group