Re: [SPAM] Fw: HYB- REB X REB crosses 2006

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Fw: HYB- REB X REB crosses 2006
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 08:14:09 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2006 6:22:45 A.M. Central Standard Time, irisgrower@cableone.net writes:
<Not sure why you wanted to change to excel. I like what Access can do.  >>

Linda, Loic converted to Excel so I could see what he's crossing.  I've done all of my on Excel.

I trained on Access something like ten years ago, but don't remember most of it.  For years, I didn't have it on my computer, but I do now.  It's just taking up space!  At this point, I doubt that I'll take the time to relearn Access since Excel works so well for me.

If I had time, I might switch to a data base that contains pictures, but this winter is committed to other tasks.

 If there were a button to push?  <vbg>

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives