HYB: TB: Seedling cross

  • Subject: HYB: TB: Seedling cross
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:31:12 -0700

I spent the greater part of today planting iris seeds into cool, wet ground.  There is such a great variety in the size of the seeds.  Cloud Reflection seeds were like big, round, brown beans.  Valentine’s Day X Fogbound were the size of pearled barley, but they were dark and firm.  I have hopes that they will grow.

Cloud Reflection is from Mesmerizer X Pink Champagne.  45-71 A is from Lady Friend X Bubbling Along.  I am dreaming of big, strong, elegant pink rebloomers.  I can dream until 2008 when I get to see the real things.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group