Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:34:17 +0100

Francelle

in Bubbling Along, 76-176 appears 3 times! and twice crossed with Blushing Pink!

BUBBLING ALONG= 82-156H: (Winning Note sib x (Blushing Pink x

76-176Y: (((Ponderosa x Debby Rairdon) x (Show Time x San Leandro)) x ((New Moon x ((Gracie Pfost x Ponderosa) x Ponderosa)) x Valentina)))) X Bubble Up: (Romantic Mood X 82-166: (Exhilaration :

76-176Q: (72-92R: ((Ponderosa x Debby Rairdon) x (Show Time x San Leandro)) x 71-1K: ((New Moon x ((Gracie Pfost x Ponderosa) x Ponderosa)) x Valentina)) X 76-44: (Wings of Dreams x Entourage).x 79-38Z: (Blushing Pink x

76-176Y: (((Ponderosa x Debby Rairdon) x (Show Time x San Leandro)) x 74-1K: ((New Moon x ((Gracie Pfost x Ponderosa) x Ponderosa)) x Valentina)))).

If bubbling Along is not a carrier, i give up!

      Loic TASQUIER
      who, like Betty, could die (or kill...)  for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
           zone 7 - Nederland