Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:45:37 -0500

Francelle  --  It's remarkable how closely 45-71 resembles its parent, BUBBLING ALONG, while reducing (not a bad thing) BA's ruffling and apparently achieving broader falls.  From the photo, it appears that your seedling also has very good branching.  Nice going.  I don't know whether LADY FRIEND reblooms, but my own hybridizing indicates that it doesn't inhibit rebloom.  --  Griff