Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:23:52 -0800 (PST)

Francelle,

I particularly like the falls on 45-71 A.   Cloud Reflection is good evidence that Mesmerizer is a decent parent.  I haven't gotten any seedlings to rebloom from it yet, but I would expect that Cloud Reflection would be very useful in getting those lovely pink rebloomers!

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

if you keep busy dreaming about all those crosses that you can make 2008 will be here before you know it : )

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News

Politics debate?

Get the latest