Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross

  • Subject: Re: HYB: TB: Seedling cross
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 07:54:58 -0700

Francelle, you are going to get that pink you want yet.
Miss you at Prescott meetings.
I still have a stalk I cut before freeze of  Surprising Wit  blooming in vase in house.
You know I like the browns and yellows.  Pinks just don't show up against stucco.
Interesting that one fall on many of the Surprising Wit has a flaw. (like it wants to split)
At first I thought it was just a damaged fall, but several had it. I'll try to send pix.
  • I haven't had much luck so far getting pixs through to this web site.
Linda in N Central AZ