Fw: Re: [SPAM] Re: CULT: Rebloom

  • Subject: Fw: Re: [SPAM] Re: CULT: Rebloom
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:11:02 -0700

Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Rebloom

 About sending Access files:

 I find making a report, then turning it into a HTML form, it transfers easily. Or I've also just sent the entire data base that way.

Or you can try "You send it"  it lets a person receive large files.  Just type in Yousendit in google and send your info.  I send Photo Stories that way that include music etc. It doesn't tie up ones computer that is receiving the large file.

Linda