RE: OT CD from Portland 2006

  • Subject: RE: OT CD from Portland 2006
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:44:30 -0600

Hi All,

I have nearly completed the material for a CD from Portland 2006.  The CD will include the pictures I took at the Species Convention on Monday after the National Convention and my pictures of Mt. St. Helen’s.

Contact me off line if you are interested.

Thanks, Char

Yahoo! News

Top Stories

Get the current