RE: OT CD from Portland 2006

  • Subject: RE: OT CD from Portland 2006
  • From: "Char" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:44:30 -0600

Hi All,

I have nearly completed the material for a CD from Portland 2006.  The CD will include the pictures I took at the Species Convention on Monday after the National Convention and my pictures of Mt. St. Helen’s.

Contact me off line if you are interested.

cholte@wi.rr.com

Thanks, Char

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News