Re: 2007 Iris Colorado Website

  • Subject: Re: 2007 Iris Colorado Website
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:37:09 +0100

hello Lowell
Just saw you've used the name Eleanor of Aquitaine.
I posted on iris-photo last month the picture of

    (Lawrence Ransom, R. 1991), Sdlg. 87/17-5. IB, 19" (48 cm), ML
    "S. pale cream yellow (RHS 4D); F. same, yellow (10A) halo; beards cream, brushed yellow; lightly ruffled; pronounced sweet fragrance. I Do X Baby Blessed. Iris au Trescols 1992 "
            The name has already been used in French, don't know if a literal translation is OK?
            What do you think?
                   Loic TASQUIER
                   zone 7 - Nederland
             Email :