Seasons Greetings

  • Subject: Seasons Greetings
  • From: "Jonathan" <jfew@bigpond.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 04:12:40 -0000

Hi all,
Well Christmas 2006 is over and New Year 2007 is rapidly approaching.
May i wish all the members of the group all the best from "The Land
Downunder - Australia".

Amongst my gifts was an Iris with the name KNIGHT TEMPLAR. Does anyone
have a photo of this Iris and possibly its heritage? I can find no
reference to it anywhere.

Best wishes
Jonathan
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia