Re: Iris data base

  • Subject: Re: Iris data base
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:20:04 EST

In a message dated 12/28/2006 11:52:49 P.M. Central Standard Time, tdhawk2@sbcglobal.net writes:
Last year some one either here or on Iris Talk had a data base for Iris
that they had made. I liked it very much but my hard drive died and I
lost the files. I have forgotten who had up-loaded the file in the
first place but if anyone knows who it might be I would really like to
get them again.

Thanks

Ted

this site has the iris 2.4 software to download.  You have to customize it for your own use but I find it most helpful.  Hope this is the one you are wanting!

Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw, Mo

__._,_.___