Re: HYB: Maiden bloom Tomorrow's Child X Feedback

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Maiden bloom Tomorrow's Child X Feedback
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:39:46 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for posting the seedling shot Mary Lou.  It was really interesting to see what you got from that cross.  Certainly confirms my speculation that Tomorrow's Child was behind a number of things that rebloom.  Odd though, I can get the grandchildren to grow here, but TC gets caught in a rot cycle.  Enough increases that it never dies, but also seems like most summers all of the rhizomes large enough to bloom the following spring rot.
I will be very interested in seeing where you can get with this seedling.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE