Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] G'day from "Down Under"

In a message dated 11/29/2007 9:33:59 P.M. Central Standard Time, mark.wendy.lazzaro@bigpond.com writes:
"My name is Mark and I reside on the far South coast of New South Wales in Australia."
Fixed: "My name is Mark and I'm addicted to irises!"
Couldn't resist!  Welcome to the group.  Feel free to ask questions AND contribute observations.
The archives (listed below my name) are a good way to send an entire weekend.  Good, if you're addicted.  Only a week or so ago, one of my granddaughters had to send a search team.  Yep, that's were they found me!  Looking for more information on MATRIX.  Quite a read.
Do you belong to iris talk?
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website

Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.