Re: TB: Tudor England

That's very nice -I like the yellow edge with the violet!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: Tudor England

                 TUDOR ENGLAND
                  (Lloyd Zurbrigg, R. 1979), Sdlg. K 95 WOW. TB, 39" (99 cm), M
                  "S. pale violet, heavily flushed deep violet from base, faint gold rim; F. paler violet with some slightly deeper texture veining, light chartreuse-yellow rim; orange beard tipped white. O My Goodness X Pantomime. Avonbank Gardens 1980 "
                Got a request for this one off list. Mr. Loïc wanted a photo of it. I did make some crosses with it and some may bloom next year. I don't plan on using it again. Was a decent grower.
                Mike Greenfield
                Zone 5b
                SW Ohio