Re: REB: Cloud Reflection

  • Subject: Re: REB: Cloud Reflection
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 17:25:42 -0500

I'm a bit late to say so, but Francelle, that is lovely. Always nice to
know something will bloom in a pot with the "interesting" weather
patterns each year!;-)

Now to see if I can dig up my '06 R&I for the pedigree....

<Our son took this picture of Cloud Reflection reblooming in a large pot
on the balcony of his apartment, Oct. 28. >
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8