Registration Question

  • Subject: Registration Question
  • From: bj <jacksonb@mts.net>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 07:33:49 -0600

Good morning, everyone.

I am updating my database and have come upon a wee problem. Last year I
obtained an iris called Graphique by Mary Dunn. Here's the problem, the
iris register lists it twice with the following information:

(M. Dunn, R. 1982), Sdlg. M75-531-A. TB, 36" (91 cm), M
"S. white ground, heavily marked near black; F. white ground with narrow
near black band; violet beard. Going My Way X Midway. HM 1998"
(Mary Dunn, R. 1993), Sdlg. M84-885T. TB, 36" (91 cm), M
"S. white ground, wide deep violet band, tiny plicata markings in
center, violet midrib; F. white, narrow deep violet edge; beards violet,
tipped light yellow. M75-531: (Going My Way x Midway) X Momentum. MAD
Iris 1994 HM 1998"

Sounds like the same one but which is correct? 1982 or 1993? Any and
all help appreciated.

A bit confused, I am....
BJ in SW MB, Canadian Prairies, Zone 3ish