Re: OT: Vine-hazzard?

  • Subject: Re: OT: Vine-hazzard?
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 05:38:52 -0800

Hi Christian, Whenever I get something suspicious in the flora or fauna dept. I usually contact my local County Agricultural Inspector who should know what it is or can find out for you. [You are paying for his services, you know].  Bring him a good sample, may 3 ft long if you can, I am sure he or she can help you. Good luck.