OT: vine hazzard resend

  • Subject: OT: vine hazzard resend
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:02:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the input gang, sorry about the small picture.  I thought I did that, but it didn't go straight through and I wasn't feeling patient.
This is another angle, I forgot to copy the first shot before I monkeyed with it.  File size still doesn't look right, and I tossed my notes on what I had to do to make the size right... May have to do a few more test sends.
Francesca... is this County Ag Inspector connected to the County Extension Office?  My local extension office is staffed with a lot of old farmer types who don't think anything is out of the ordinary... a bit frustrating sometimes.
Debi, you're right I should have mentioned I'm in Ky... I've been on the group so long I just kinda assume everyone knows...shame on me.  I think it's safe to say that this is not Belladona, because I know I haven't seen flowers like that on this plant.
Dana, my horse, grabbed another piece today, and it looked like a weedy bush.  The piece in question was actually poking through the horse fence, so I guess I know she's had a few pieces on a regular basis.  I think that must mean it's safe at least in small quantities.