Re: OT: vine hazzard resend

  • Subject: Re: OT: vine hazzard resend
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:18:30 -0800

Christian, In California, I do not think so; I do not know how KY works. I can find my inspector in the telephone book under the usual County offices. You might also try on line, at least you might get an address to start with, and a telephone no. Hopefully you are close to one to be able to visit and bring the specimen in. Maybe someone local might know the answer better than I. Good luck, again.

Francesca