Re: re: HYB: ZING ME and spot pattern

  • Subject: Re: re: HYB: ZING ME and spot pattern
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:34:35 +0100

Hello Chad,
I'm sorry to contradict you with some good news, but some children of Zing Me have made it to posterity:
Celsius has given Be my Angel, Frisk Me, Hum, It's a Giggle, Minted Gold, Sharp Dart, Shinding, Terse Verse.
Death By Chocolate has given Irish Harp.
Late for school has given In the school.
Shindig has given Awake, Mambo, Rumble, Storm Song, Tickle the Ivories, Whydidi.
Terse Verse has given Guise, More Drama, Posing and Uppity.
So I can have a lot of fun with Zing Me, as well as hope my seedlings will open to something interesting!