SDB: Bud of: Flower Shower -RE-Weiler

  • Subject: SDB: Bud of: Flower Shower -RE-Weiler
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:21:32 -0700

Hi Everyone,

It's suppose to get in the 20's tonight so doubt this is going to open. But was glad I got out and looked or I'd missed it.  Even if all I'm probably going to get is a frozen bud in the morning.

    (John Weiler, R. 1990), Sdlg. 85-29-9. SDB, 11" (28 cm), EML & RE
    Dark red violet; beards violet; pronounced sweet fragrance. 82-21-4: (Third Charm x Plum-Plum) X 82-30-1: (Watersmeet x Third Charm). Rialto 1990 HM 1993
Flower Shower - The way I do my number system for small garden: SU means I got it at Sutton's and the 07 is the year and the 18 is the number assigned when I got home. Then I try to put year hybridized and maker.
Flower Shower (1
Flower Shower (2) w Purple Base - just didn't realized this could be so vivid at the base of fan. Very bright .
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image

JPEG image