Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Details Required

EXACTITUDE

(Sterling Innerst, TB, R. 1995), Sdlg. 3619-3. TB, 34" (86 cm), M
"S. and style arms antique gold; F. full yellow, 1/2" dark blue plicata marking; beards bronze. Point Made X Colorwatch. Innerst 1996 "

PURPLE PEPPER

(D. Nearpass, R. 1986), Sdlg. 76-26. TB, 35" (89 cm), M
"S. soft lavender blue with light dotting in center; F. white ground, peppered blue violet overall, lightly ruffled; light yellow beard. J-69-22: (DancerÕs Veil x 4-66-3: ((New Adventure x (Captured Heart x Melodrama)) x Ribbon Round)) X Easy Street. Schreiner's 1986 AM 1992 "

SHIRALEE

(B. Blyth, R. 1988), Sdlg. T128A. TB, 36" (91 cm), M
"S. lavender pink, lightly plicata veined; F. white, deeper lavender rose edging and center line; white beard tipped pale tangerine. Light Beam X (Worlds Beyond x (Wings of Dreams x Flamenco)). Tempo Two 1988/89 "

Jack Carter
jackcarter@yahoo.com