Cult: Question on Red Spathe on NOID (1)

  • Subject: Cult: Question on Red Spathe on NOID (1)
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:20:18 -0700

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Normally I'm not out much this time of year to check iris, but for some reason just across from where Flower Shower decided to put a bud out for Xmas, this one next to the house did too, though not sure what it is.

I did cut both and bring in. So far not opened, so don't have a clue but my question is:

  1. Do you think the cold weather is what made this red on the outer surface?
  2. Or do some iris have that in this area and I've just never noticed before.??

Red Spathe on Zunk(NOID (1

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image