Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

  • Subject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
  • From: "Rejean Millette" <rmillette@hostas.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:09:44 -0500

So Christmas is there and it is now the time to prepare our wish list for the next year.

My list starts this way:

  1. Make sure my garden looks better in 2008 and have a nice blooming season
  2. Hope I get more Siberians to show to my visitors
  3. Get more people interested in Siberians across America
  4. Try to get Montreal botanical Garden as a Display Garden with AIS
  5. Get more speaking engagement to enhance people to gardening
  6. Have the chance to stay healthy for a good period

So to reach all these goals, we need the help of everybody. If more people gardens with Siberians, more cultivars will be in demand and will be available and we will be proud to show them.

For now Have a Nice Christmas and make sure you put Siberians on your wish list for 2008.

Reggie D. Millette

bomil@ca.inter.net

www.hostas.ca