<<put Siberians on your wish list for 2008.>>
Do you have pictures you can share with the list?
To help build interest?
From: Rejean Millette <email@example.com>
Sent: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:09 am
Subject: [iris-photos] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
So Christmas is there and it is now the time to prepare our wish list for the next year.
My list starts this way:
- Make sure my garden looks better in 2008 and have a nice blooming season
- Hope I get more Siberians to show to my visitors
- Get more people interested in Siberians across America
- Try to get Montreal botanical Garden as a Display Garden with AIS
- Get more speaking engagement to enhance people to gardening
- Have the chance to stay healthy for a good period
So to reach all these goals, we need the help of everybody. If more people gardens with Siberians, more cultivars will be in demand and will be available and we will be proud to show them.
For now Have a Nice Christmas and make sure you put Siberians on your wish list for 2008.
Reggie D. Millette