Re: [SPAM] Re: Cult: Question on Red Spathe on NOID (1)

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Cult: Question on Red Spathe on NOID (1)
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:15:22 -0700

 Thanks for your quick response.

I'm trying to put together a presentation on things to considered when you have an unknown.
I just looked back at the Roots Spring '89 issue to an article written by Phil Edinger.  He did note that, but I was afraid that maybe in this circumstance, it might have been the weather .

  • I'm trying to gather pixs of the various things he mentions in this article to help name NOID (Zunks-to me).  I would say this is also an example I might use for buds being slender .
  • But again, not sure since this is so off season.  I never figured on getting many pixs to cover some of the items in his list in the Middle of Winter. (Kinda explains why I'm out in the yard this time of year.) Pretty sunny days, just cold at night.
  • If anyone has pixs that emphasize ID process, It'll be appreciated.
  • I'm sure this sort of presentation has been done many times, so please point me to source and/or sources.
  • Linda in CW AZ