PhotoTB: Ex of PBF-Purple Base Fans in Winter, & Tiger Honey (Spr. Pix)

  • Subject: PhotoTB: Ex of PBF-Purple Base Fans in Winter, & Tiger Honey (Spr. Pix)
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:41:21 -0700

In the spring when I took these pixs of Tiger Honey I didn't see any purple base fan. Now something that is in same place as where Tiger Honey bloomed last year has lots of purple base. I remember dividing it as it had multiplied quite a bit but, at the moment, label is missing.
  1. Does anyone else that grows Tiger Honey note whether in winter it has purple base fans, but in spring it doesn't show? (Of course this question is for people that aren't covered in snow and can actually still see their iris) Sorry, had to rub that in a bit from AZ.
  1. I'm wondering if that is going to be something else there that maybe I didn't mark. Don't remember putting anything else there.  Whatever, it is multiplying like crazy.

    (Brad Kasperek, R. 1993), Sdlg. 89-45D. TB, 38" (97 cm), EM
    "S. butterscotch (RHS 163B) with random golden yellow (15C) streaks; F. butterscotch and caramel (163A) stripes on golden yellow (15C) ground, off-white (155C) streaking; beards butterscotch; lightly laced, ruffled; slight fragrance. Desert Realm X Maria Tormena. Zebra 1994 HM 1996, AM 1998 "
Ex of PBF-Purple Base Fan
Tiger Honey - (8
Tiger Honey - (3
Linda in CW AZ