Fw: HYB: for Pumilla spot pattern - Pagan Dance seedlings

  • Subject: Fw: HYB: for Pumilla spot pattern - Pagan Dance seedlings
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:31:33 +0100

Nice work Robin!
i am jealous!
I've pollinated every single flower on Pagan Dance last spring, and have daubed it's pollen on everything with a spot, but got not one single pod!!!
And even if Off Lee Nice, Plum Pretty Whiskers and Remembering Elvie, from Pagan Dance, have been registered , i had given up on it!

Will try again, now i know YOU got it work with Wearing Rubies' pollen!!!!!