Re: SPEC-X: Clown Pants

  • Subject: Re: SPEC-X: Clown Pants
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:57:03 -0800 (PST)

Linda Mann wrote:
Be proud of this one - came thru the killer freeze
this spring with no problem.

Thanks alot Linda. It's always good to get feedback,
but especially from the more difficult growing areas.
To be honest, I'd never really cared much for the
color of CLOWN PANTS, but registered it because of
what I consider to be its true values: toughness,
vigor, and most importantly, the unique assortment of
genetic material it carries [from Iris variegata and
Iris suaveolens]. Now if I could just persuade you to
try some daubing next season with your tough
pallidas... I think you'll appreciate it even more...
Hey, did I mention I'm getting some reblooming
seedlings from it? ;0)

Thanks again,
and best wishes,
Tom