TB: Spot

These are all from a pod on Dance Hall Dolly. I made the cross but the tag was lost. All were about 30" and very poor growers, They were all trashed. I have the last seedling from the cross that is a very good grower. The bloom is similar to the one in the upper left. I have lost the photo of it. I see the influence of Ringo in them.  I reall don't think Captain's Joy was the pollen parent.

Mike Greenfield

DANCE HALL DOLLY

    (William Maryott, R. 1991), Sdlg. L226A. TB, 38" (97 cm), M
    "S. light violet (RHS 84A); F. very deep maroon with bright 1/8" light violet band; beards bright orange; lightly laced. Ringo X Double Agent. Maryott 1993 HM 1996"