Re: CULT: Rebloom: tenting tonight

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom: tenting tonight
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:08:34 -0500

Mary Lou  --  I registered ROMANIA, ROMANIA this year.  It's 20P8:(Titan's Glory x G95W2:(Holy Night x Sweeter Than Wine)) X Starring. Photo attached.  You can see where the bronze beard came from.
There were more than a dozen freezing nights, a few in the mid to upper 20s and one at 21.  On all but a couple of days I was able to uncover it for the day's light.  On one of the days when I couldn't uncover it, I was outside when an elderly neighbor couple came by walking their beagles.  "You gave us a scare," they said.  "When we came by earlier and saw that parka, we said, 'Oh, Mr. Crump has collapsed in his garden!' "
  --  Griff
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:49 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] CULT: Rebloom: tenting tonight

A handsome fellow!  Not my favorite beard color though.
Don't know this pollen parent - could you tell more on it?
Congratulations.  How much cold have you had, that your
electric blanket protected it from?
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

JPEG image