Need photos for iris sale

  • Subject: Need photos for iris sale
  • From: "Jeanette" <onthego3@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:20:16 -0700

I need help in finding pictures that I can make copies out of catalogs or in Jpeg form that I can have printed for

 our Magic Valley Iris Society club sale for August of 2008.

H. C. Stetson  2003 by Stetson:

Pink Boogie 2004 Nebeker

Dear Chloe Blyth 2002  :  I didn’t have Tempo catalog then?

Limondada 2007 IB Keppel : am I missing it in his catalog?

Jungle Shadows IB

Mineral Springs 2006 Greenfield (I have seen in the AIS bulletin, but looking for a sharper picture.)

Savannah Fair 2004 Bigley

Re La Blanche 2005 Cayeux

I can wait till these guys bloom.

Little Caballero SDB L. Walker

Homespun Honey SDB 2006 L. Walker

Just Passed Twilight 06 or 07 SDB L. Walker

We are having a winter day.

Thanks

Jeanette Graham

Zone 6a Region11