Re: Need photos for iris sale

  • Subject: Re: Need photos for iris sale
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:09:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeanette,
You are really getting an early start on pictures for August.
Here is Pink Boogie.  i took it at the Portland National in 2006.  I do not have any of the others.
I assume "winter day" in Idaho means cold and white?  Here in Chatsworth in So. Cal. we will be about 67-70 today but with severe wind warnings.  The gusts are between 40 and 60 mph with almost constant wind at about 25.  But as long as we don't get a fire started all will be well.
Have a Happy New Year.
Jan in Chatsworth

Jeanette <onthego3@cableone.net> wrote:
I need help in finding pictures that I can make copies out of catalogs or in Jpeg form that I can have printed for
 our Magic Valley Iris Society club sale for August of 2008.
H. C. Stetson  2003 by Stetson:
Pink Boogie 2004 Nebeker
Dear Chloe Blyth 2002  :  I didn?t have Tempo catalog then?
Limondada 2007 IB Keppel : am I missing it in his catalog?
Jungle Shadows IB
Mineral Springs 2006 Greenfield (I have seen in the AIS bulletin, but looking for a sharper picture.)
Savannah Fair 2004 Bigley
Re La Blanche 2005 Cayeux
I can wait till these guys bloom.
Little Caballero SDB L. Walker
Homespun Honey SDB 2006 L. Walker
Just Passed Twilight 06 or 07 SDB L. Walker
We are having a winter day.
Jeanette Graham
Zone 6a Region11
Treasurer of MVIS