Re: Bragadoccio X Over The Edge blooming today

  • Subject: Re: Bragadoccio X Over The Edge blooming today
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 07:30:10 -0800

Thanks Anita,
Do you prefer strong, well defined rims/edges?  Seems like most people have a tendency to lean towards either the blended, or defined rims.  Been getting a lot of blended stuff recently.  The blended edges did come out of defined edges (here anyway) and it is really interesting to see the seedlings lined out.  When working with Mountain Sunrise or Spot On the kids will be about 90% blended and then a highly defined rim will show up.  Have some seedlings with double and triple defined rims which is a really nice effect.  ie:  light edge, banded by a red-violet rim followed by a yellow band as you move toward the center of the falls....all bands are defined, not blended.  Unfortunately these have been poorly formed and are usually hafty, will get something good sooner or later....hopefully because they are very striking.  Thanks for the feedback.
best regards
Mike