Re: [SPAM] Orange RE blooming today

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Orange RE blooming today
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 09:02:20 -0700

Mike,

My colors, I love it.  It looks like a Western Sunset.

Our leaves are still on the trees. No frost here.
Can't even get the yard ready to put up Xmas deco.
knowing the leaves will fall soon.

I still have iris blooming and the humidity is like 60%, unreal for the desert.
The new growth on plants is off the charts for now.

Linda in CW AZ