Re: HYB Infernal fire

  • Subject: Re: HYB Infernal fire
  • From: "Anja Pansin/Wolfgang Zirkel" <zirpan@freenet.de>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:52:58 +0100

Hi Betty,
I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your cross. But your seedling picture is very nice.
Probably I will give my intended cross Infernal fire x Tiger honey a try. If I am disappointed with the seedlings I can throw them on the compost heap (although I have not managed to throw any seedlings on the compost heap so far. But I know that I will soon run out of space if I am not ruthless enough).