Re: HYB:REB:Vanishing Act:more

  • Subject: Re: HYB:REB:Vanishing Act:more
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:43:58 -0500

Linda,  I was going to resend it, but it opens fine for me.  I wouldn't know what to do different.

<<here's another try. >>

For fun . . . here was what I got when I crossed 1509-06red (bright red on yellow plicata) onto Vanishing Act.  (Yes, I've posted it before.   Back in 2006 I think.)

Betty W.
Zone 6