Re: Photo:Pane E Vino (2)

  • Subject: Re: Photo:Pane E Vino (2)
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 22:22:33 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@...>
wrote:
Okay, now I'm curious. Somebody help me out. From the picture this
looks like "just another plicata" to me. But I think I know Bianco
is an Italian breeder so I'm assuming that this cv has relatively
limited circulation in the U.S.

So, what is it about this cultivar that makes it worth an investment?

Christian

> Opened now. I think it's off schedule, but oh well at least an
Iris for