Re: REB: Cricket Song
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: Cricket Song
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 04:50:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Bill and Linda,
I think I'm going to "bite the bullet" and dig and replant the little clump in the Spring. So, hopefully I'll be able to start sending at least a few pieces out to some of the people who've shown an interest - you two are on my list. I still plan on getting it to Iris City Gardens for eventual introduction but I'd even more like to see what people can start hybridizing from it.
Thanks again for the kind words and for sharing in my excitement, Tom

Bill Chaney wrote:
Hi Tom,
Maybe you should check the Guinness Book of World Records; maybe
Cricket Song should be included. It is already in my record book.
Linda Mann wrote:
I can hardly wait till you get this one on the market so I can see
what it does here.
Well done, Tom.

Linda Mann
East TN
first "serious" freeze here, but still not enough to kill
Bubblegum petunia