REB: Zurich
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: REB: Zurich
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:09:10 -0500

Tried Zurich twice and it dwindled without blooming both times.
Looks nice, though. Posting these pics is cheering me up. so thanks!

Rebloom was effectively stopped with hard freeze the first week of October
here, though not in town where Kent is. Glad to see you're still having some.
Particularly like the bright yellow one (first of three).

Egg on my face -  Remember the Renown X Wearing Rubies maiden I posted last
year in November?  You were right (but for the wrong reason) to doubt the parentage.
It turns out it is Renown X 03-52C: (Double Agent x Memoirs) and that's where the
plush falls come from.  I blame the tornado for the mix-up, since they are next to
each other.  Since I'd sent it out as a guest for our 2011 regional, I found it less
messy to switch the garden markers and notebook numbers, so it's still 06-68ARE.

I can see why Lloyd Zurbrigg had much better rebloom after he moved from Indiana
to Virginia. Enjoy it!

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5