REB: Cricket Song MTB
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: REB: Cricket Song MTB
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 05:37:07 -0800 (PST)

I think that with the cold weather predicted for this coming weekend, this'll probably be the last I post of these guys until Spring.

Notice how the foliage has pretty much died back for the winter on 'Cricket Song'.

'Easy Smile' didn't bloom any more after that one stalk in August, but I did find one fan that currently has a bud poking out. I think it it hadn't been so dry for so long in the late summer, there probably would have been a few more fall stalks.

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg