Re: Zurich
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Zurich
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 08:58:27 -0500

I only tried it once, but same result (late freeze damage & subsequent rot).

But nice to see all these pix of rebloom, & wishing I'd had the oomph to
dig and bring a few more indoors this fall before freezes to enjoy here too.

<Tried Zurich twice and it dwindled without blooming both times.
Looks nice, though. Posting these pics is cheering me up. so thanks!>

Linda Mann
east TN