Re: HYB: fall cyclic from IMM (was 06-48ARE Debrenee X Immortality
  • Subject: Re: HYB: fall cyclic from IMM (was 06-48ARE Debrenee X Immortality
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:50:01 -0500

The three that I can think of were IMM X pollen from CELEBRATION SONG
(one fall cycle out of ~50 surviving seedlings), GACG13 (GOLDEN APPLE X

Hard to evaluate how "serious" these all are about rebloom, given my
growing conditions, but the first one is old enough and I have enough of
it planted to say it is definitely a cycle rebloomer. The second one
has fall cycle bloomed in one new clump the last couple of years (GACG13
has never rebloomed, but isn't that great a grower). The third is too
young to know for sure, but rebloom was not maiden bloom.

CSONG is in the rebloom checklist, but only from OR, WA, & Oz, & I don't
know what time of year it was reported to rebloom.

<When you get Fall cyclic rebloors from Immortality, is it from a cross
of Im X oncer or a cross of Im with a cyclic rebloomer?

Chuck Chapman>

Linda Mann
east TN