Re: HYB: fall cyclic from IMM (was 06-48ARE Debrenee X Immortality
  • Subject: Re: HYB: fall cyclic from IMM (was 06-48ARE Debrenee X Immortality
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:58:11 -0500

I have gotten some fall cyclic seedlings from Celebration Song used as pollen on Forever Blue. And FB is not a cyclic rebloomer. The plant vigour imparted by FB enabled the cyclic genes to work.

Crystal Glitters is a rebloomer, so GACG13 may have cyclic genes but not rebloom as it doesn't have plant vigour needed to enable cyclic rebloom.

So that just leaves the one with Stunning Seranade, which is yet to be proved as a rebloomer.

Keep me posted.

Chuck Chapman