Seedling 24JU23
  • Subject: Seedling 24JU23
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 03:59:40 +0000 (UTC)

The photo on the left is seedling 99AH13 a cross between Speed Limit X Twice Thrilling

The second photo is the result of crossing  Electric Shock to seedling 99AH13.  My thought was wouldn't 99AH13 look better with a dark beard and dark horn.  The result was seedling 24JU23.  I believe the next progression will be improve the branching and truely make it a dark top, crossing it with Crowned Heads or even a newer or a later edition of one of the great dark tops currently on the market.  Stay tuned.

Iris4u Iris Garden

Denver, Colorado