Re: Seedling 24JU23
  • Subject: Re: Seedling 24JU23
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:18:13 +0000 (UTC)

But if ever you would cross it with 'Forever Blue', could you spare a dozen seeds for me?

Absolutely, I just need to locate someone in California, Arizona, or Texas who blooms in April or even early May to send me some pollen prior to my bloom.  24JU23 blooms for me from 20th of May through the 1st week of June so the call goes out for pollen for Bluebeard's Ghost, Forever Blue, Mythology, Just For Kicks' and any other one's imagination can conjure up.

Iris4U Iris Garden